Try on Information
Have ever seen a gorgeous dress online and wondered how it would look on you? Different sizing charts confusing you?
You are not alone! with a huge variation in sizes between brands, countries and sizing charts it can be so difficult to select the size that is right for you!
WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR FITTING APPOINTMENTS DUE TO RENOVATIONS! We will be back up and running mid-March, the exact date will be announced on Instagram when we are open again!
This is why we offer a fitting service! This is run out of our beautiful showroom in Saint Kilda, Dunedin where people can book appointments to come and try on the amazing outfits we have on offer.
We also do a take-home service, if none of the available appointment times suit you. You can pick up three dresses that day to try on in the comfort of your own home! these dresses then must be returned the same day or fees will apply.
- Appointment times will be available up to two weeks in advance. Sometimes extra times will be added during the week so keep an eye out!
- Appointment slots are 30min and you can bring up to 3 friends (the showroom isn't super big!) You are all welcome to try on outfits too. Please be on time as appointments are back to back and you can muck up someone else's slot! if you are more than 10min late your appointment will be cancelled
- There is no try on fee
- Please respect this service! Try-on appointments are available so you guys can be 100% sure on the dress you are renting, so please treat this with respect! I have a few basic housekeeping rules;
- Please pop the dresses back on the coat hangers in their size section. Keep them as tidy as possible so it is easier for the next person :)
- If a dress doesn't fit/zip up please don't force it! If damage to the dresses occurs during try-on appointments this may lead to the service being cancelled. If you are unsure how a dress ties/zips up, I am happy to assist!
- When you arrive for your appointment, please don't come directly after playing sport/going to the gym! this saves unnecessary washing and wear on the garments.
- Please do not come with fresh fake tan on either
- Please remove all jewellery prior to your appointment to prevent snags and rips!
- Leave your bags outside the door. This is just a safety precaution! we take theft very seriously
- We currently do not offer a postal try on service
- If you decide to rent an outfit you cannot take it with you that day (unless you are the last appointment for the week and are renting that weekend) as other people may be wanting to try that outfit on too! Pickups are Thursday and Friday
- Remember to bring your heels!
If you are interested in securing a try on appointment, send me a message using the form below and I'll get back to you ASAP! or DM us on Instagram (@loveit_loanit)